Thursday, May 6, 2010

You capture- Spring

Spring is in full bloom around our house.
We have been spending more and more time outside sometimes even shoe less as we enjoy root beer floats.


In the evening as the sun is setting you can smell barbeque's grilling up dinner as you hear the faint (or not so faint) sound of kids playing.


I can even find traces of spring among my piles of dirty dishes next to my kitchen sink.


And how could we have spring without the little lady in a bonnet.



Part of I should be folding laundry's you capture spring

3 comments:

Bec said...

I'm loving those sweet shades!

http://www.theiheartblog.com

Unknown said...

Root beer floats, yum! I haven't had one of those in ages...We have been enjoying spring too. Can't wait to see how your veggie garden comes along :)

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

So glad the sun is making an appearance this weekend! Little lady is just getting so cute!!!