Monday, October 4, 2010

Today 10/04/10

Today something amazing happened.
Do you want to know?
Well, if you dont want to know then dont read any farther.
Are you ready for it?

Here it comes...

The hubby...
STARTED WORK TODAY!!!
He got a job working at our church doing maintenance and janitorial. He was so happy last night to file his last week of unemployment. I am very excited for him. After a year and a half he is back into the working field.
So since he is working that also means that I was up this morning with him making his lunch.
I would of been up anyway since the little lady things that 6:30am is the best time to wake up and stay up. No matter what time she goes to bed she is up somewhere between 6:30 and 7:30.
This is just so different than the little man. His morning as a baby started between 9:00 and 10:00 and it still does.
Speaking of the little man this is how he went to church last night.
Racecar pajamas, basketball shoes with a brown crushed velvet blazer. He would still be wearing it today if he would not of spilt water down this shirt as we were leaving church last night. So he came home and changed into his Superman shirt and Hulk/ He man pajama bottoms that he wore all day even out of the house to the thrift store and the auto part store. His unique style just keeps shining.
Tomorrow this little girl turns 7 months.
Some of her favorite things right now are eating finger foods, chewing on yarn, pulling hair, playing the piano (post to come), pulling herself up on the fireplace and being held.
She dislikes jared baby food, her car seat, taking naps. and getting dressed.

Ever since our applesauce making days my house has been taken over by fruit flies. I have tried just about everything to get them to leave.
I cant help it if I enjoy having fresh fruit in the house like bananas that cant go in the refrigerator. I also had to go out a few days ago and pick all of my green tomatoes because it started raining too much and they started cracking.
I think that I am going to try and make salsa with all of my tomatoes, if they make it through the flies. I never have before but I am excited to try.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My little miss has also decided that 6:30 am is the time we should all get up. I have tried putting her to bed later thinking that would make a difference. They must have an internal alarm clock. I just wish I knew how to shut it off. Glad to hear Stephen is back to work : )