Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Seven Months of Babywearing

This week is International Babywearing week. So to celebrate I put together a few of babywearing photo that I have from the seven months that the little lady has been here with us (there is a few of the little man too, can you find him?). Enjoy and happy safe babywearing.
One week
One week
Three weeks
Three weeks
Four weeks
Five weeks
Six weeks
Seven weeks
Seven weeks
Nine weeks
Three months
Three Months
Four months
Four months
Five months
Five months
Six months and three years
Six months and three years
Seven months

Head on over to Adventures in babywearing to read her article and all the other great babywearing post.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Such sweet photos! Baby wearing little ones in a mei tai is wonderful. I didn't have a mei tai till my son was older but I will be trying it out on this new one due in december!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh how fun!! :)


Steph

Jerrie said...

so sweet. that is one of the things I am most excited for in becoming a mom. I'm sure that will be one of the first things I purchase. In fact, I did buy a snuggly like 6 years ago at a garage sale, but now much cooler things have come out, and I was like gross-what was I thinking? I don't want to buy something like that from a garage sale-cuz it wasn't something that could be washed easily.