Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Children's Museum

We took a little trip down town to the Children's Museum.
We have been here many times before but this was the first time that we rode the light rail there.

I was expecting the rain (we do live in Washington) but I was not expecting it to be that cold. We did not have to wait very long before the light rail showed up and than we were nice and warm inside.


We rode all the way to the end of the track and then it was time to go inside and start playing.
The littles had a great time playing together but once the little mans friend 'Row' got there the boys went off to explore leaving the little lady by herself but she did not seem to mind.

The boys always enjoy playing with each other. This time they fixed the roof on the house, explored with balls and pipes and they even built a large fort out of over sized blocks.
The little lady did lots of exploring also. She even found some one just her size to play with.
The little man was very sad to leave his friend and all the fun that he was having but I could only find three hour parking. He was excited to be able to ride the light rail again.

Now that I know how easy it is to get down town using the light rail I see us doing this more and hopefully the little mans friend can meet us there again soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I posted something similar on my blog yesterday! I definitely want to take that train again. It was fun!

-Melissa