Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beating the heat pt. 2

Sleep can be a little challenging in the heat.



I am very thankful for the AC unit that we have in our bedroom. Most nights the little man ends up in our bed also and I love it. I dont knew if it is because he is too hot in his bed or if he just wants to sleep with us.
Last night we all piled into our bed and watched a DVD on the mini DVD player.
We have been doing a lot more going to bed late and waking up late. I dont really like this habit because I know it will be hard to break. And once September rolls around it is going to have to be early nights so that the little man is up and ready to leave the house by something crazy like 8:30am.
Most mornings I am up by 7am or so but I am rarely ready to get out of the house before 10am.
Having the little man going to school will be a fun and exciting new adventure but until that adventure starts we are going to enjoy our summer and all that it brings.
*Update
The view from my computer as I type this evening (10:20pm).

No comments: