Saturday, July 10, 2010

Faster than a speeding bullet


More powerful than a locomotive.


Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.


Look! Up in the sky! Its a bird... its a plane...


nope its just the little man.
He has just been blowing me away lately with his creativity. I just cant believe how big he is getting.
Today he was sitting on the couch having a conversation with his toes. Yes his toes. It was so cute. His toes were a family complete with a crying little baby that the mama was trying to calm down. I could not help but listen in. As I went to reach for the video camera he stopped and moved on to something else.
When he is not having conversations with his feet he is playing Lego's, or cars or pretending to be a rock star. There is never a dull moment in our house and I love it!!


The little lady wants to be a part of the action to so she is working very, very hard on crawling. I know she is only 4 months old but this girl knows how to move.
When I set her down on the ground she rolls over to her belly and pushes her self up. She is ready to get moving. She does really well at moving in a circle and log rolling. It is still hard for her to move forward and most the time she ends up going backwards. But if there is something just out of her reach she will find a way to get it. Before I know it she will be exploring the house and our lives will have even less dull moments.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Too cute! Gotta love the creative mind of a 3 year old. It never ceases to amaze me. Silas saw the picture of your little man wearing his mask and said "those were my old sunglasses." Those boys of our are too much :)