Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby wearing toddler

Most of the time he is 'all boy.' All he wants to do is drive cars, build legos, mow the grass, work on things and do just about anything that the hubby is doing.


I am not complaining. I love it. It is super cute.
Tonight his toy of choice was not something that can cut down trees or drive real fast, it was a baby doll.
He was playing with it for a little while before he looked up at me and asked if I had a sling for the baby.
We looked around in my overflowing fabric cabinet before we found the right piece of fabric. A one foot wide strip of orange left over from making his duvet cover for his bed.


It was perfect. And the baby fit so nicely right inside.


Once his baby was all snug in the sling he asked me very nicely if I could put the little lady in the sling also. My ring sling was in the car that the hubby took so I tried out my pocket sling for the first time with the little lady.
She seamed to like it. I am still a little to large to use it and wear it comfortably. I used it all the time when the little man little but I was a few pounds liter.
So we did a little house work with our naked babies in our slings.


But as soon as the hubby got home the sling was traded for a power tool and he was back to being 'all boy.'

No comments: