Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday the sun peeked its head out from behind the clouds. It was not real that sunny but at least it was not raining. We were able to spend most of the day outside and we even went for a nice walk in the afternoon.
As I was laying in bed last night I heard it. The four letter word that has been haunting us this spring. RAIN. I lay there thinking to myself I guess I did not need to water the garden.
So today when we got up it was still raining. The sun did come out for a little while this morning (and I had a little hope that today might be a nice day)but by afternoon it was hiding behind a really dark, big cloud. Just after lunch that dark cloud opened up with a bright flash and a large rumble.

It seems like on the days that it is wet outside the little lady is staying dry inside.


We have been practicing elimination communication (EC) with the little lady since she was about a month old. We have good days and then we have really good days.
Today has been a really good day. We have had far more 'success's' than 'misses'.
But what really makes it a great day is being able to be there for my kids and show them how much I love them.

I wonder what tomorrow has in store for us?

3 comments:

Secret Mommy said...

I love how much is going on in that photo! You holding a baby. You taking a picture. Baby peeing. And just to top it off...Baby smiling! Bravissimo!!!

meo said...

OMG...Love this picture...BUT wait till she is about 12 or 13 she is going to hate it...ha, the things we put our children through!
L
Mom

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

MOre power to ya, sis! You've got way more patience than I do! :) Awesome pic! LOL!