Saturday, January 3, 2009

Goals 2009 continued

5. Make a friend- or two. I just feel like I really need some one that I really connect with. I had a good friend last year but she moved down to Cal. in June. We still talk sometimes and email but I really miss her. Since she moved I have been looking (cafemom, meetup). I am not saying that I have not meet some really nice people. I am just saying I am still looking for that person to get close to and share life with that is not the hubby.

6. Make some money- become a WAHM. My hubby has been working 12 hour days since I quit my job 1 1/2 years ago. It is really starting to drain him. I dont know if I will make something and sell it or just start watching more kids but whatever it is it needs to bring in some money. I tried selling childrens books but I am really not a sales women. I am open for any ideas.