Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekending- 06/12/11

This weekend the sun was shining.
The littles still wore long sleeved shirts most of the weekend but at least the sun was out. The even enjoyed Popsicles.
They were made with homemade yogurt, bananas and blue berries.
They both enjoyed them. The little lady was a little more messy.
(She has now decided that she needs to tilt her head and cheese it up in pictures just like the little man.)
The little man even took the little lady for a ride. He was happy to except for when she decides that she is done and ready to move on to something else.
He is doing better and talking to her and listening to her. He still like to do what he wants and most of the time she is happy to do what he is doing. But her personality is coming out more and she is not afraid to give you a piece of her mind.
I am still trying to work with him to remember to talk to her before he just pushes her or grabs something from her hands.
All in all he is a very loving and kind big brother.
I was telling the hubby this weekend that I feel like I will be taking the little lady to the ER before I take the little man.
She is cautious in some ways (like sliding down the slide feet first on her belly) but not in other ways (like climbing to the top of a 6 foot high ladder by herself to get there).
I looked out the kitchen window this weekend and saw her standing on the top of the sideways tractor tire. I just stood there and watched her come down the same way she got up there like it was no big deal. I thought for sure she was going to come crashing down. I guess she has more balance than I thought.

No comments: