Monday, April 19, 2010

What is it?

The little man has been really big on taking pictures the past few months. I really enjoy going through the photos on my camera and seeing some of the wonderful pictures he took even though there is always a few not so good ones of me. I really enjoy seeing life from his angle.

Sometimes I come across pictures that I am not quite sure what it is. So I make myself stare at it until I figure it out. If that does not work then I ask him.

So lets play a little game that I am going to call 'What is it?' Take a good long look at the photo below and leave a comment telling me what you think it is.

Have fun. I will post tomorrow the story behind the photo.

2 comments:

TinaJoyGarner said...

car grill? is that what its called?? lol :)

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Uh... the grating over the heat vent?