Saturday, April 24, 2010

This years garden


It took a few weeks but I finally got the garden weeded and planted. It is not that it was too over grown with weeds I just had to find the time to work on it between the rain showers and a needy newborn.


With help from the little man and all of his trucks.

We enjoyed all of the wonderful vegetables that we planted last year so I decided to plant them again this year. We will have peas, green beans, carrots, radishes, and zucchini coming out of our ears soon.
I have a few other planters that I plan on filling full of lettuce and tomatoes.

I was unable to get an after shot of the garden because it started raining again. So I will just have to finish this post off with a picture of farmer little man in this Levis.

1 comment:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

Looks like I have way more Chocolate Cherry tomatoes than I will need if you want a plant or two. :)