Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update

What we have been up to this past week.

- The little lady has finally slept a night in the co-sleeper not her swing. I dont think that I slept very well though. She is such a loud sleeper and moves all night. She is also staying awake more during the day. It is so nice to see her personality come out.
- The little man has learned the joy of hide and seek. Even though the weather has been nicer it has still been a little cold outside so we have been playing hind and seek in the house. He plays his own version and has a blast.
- I have started a no dairy diet to see if it will help the little ladys belly. I was unable to eat dairy when I was nursing the little man also. I miss cheese but its ok.
- The hubby is still job hunting. He took a test last week and the week before. We are still waiting to hear where he ranked so we have our fingers crossed.

I hope that everyone has had a great week.

No comments: