Tuesday, December 14, 2010

3rd day of Christmas

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me three Amazon gift cards... two orange purees and one romantic date night.
I dont think that I have ever talked about this here but just over a month ago I started using Swagbucks.
Swagbucks is a search engine and so much more. When you search sometimes (not every time) you can earn Swagbucks (FREE money). The Swagbucks can be used to buy many items in there store like gift cards.
So in the past month I have gained enough bucks to get three $5 Amazon gift cards. Just for doing what I always do plus answering the daily poll and doing a few surveys, I got $15 in Amazon gift cards and you could do it too. Just for using there tool bar you get a buck a day, its that easy.
I have heard from many that the best way to earn bucks is by having referrals. By getting people to sign up under you earn every search buck that they do until they reach 1,000.
If you are interested in signing up with Swagbucks please use this link and sign up under me. I would greatly appreciate it and you can start earning FREE money also.

No comments: