Saturday, September 26, 2009

Like a kid in a candy store... music store



Yesterday our family took a little trip to our local music store. The little man could not believe his eyes. I dont know if it was because he had just woke up from his nap or if he was just in shock. He was even more excited when we told him that he could play the drums.



After looking at all the drums we went over to the guitars. He was not able to play any of them but he had fun looking at all the colors, Yellow was his favorite.

We might just have to take a trip to the music store more often than just when we need some new drum sticks. Until next time.

2 comments:

Amber said...

He's a natural!

Shutterstar said...

LOL! I love it! You could be telling my story about my kids at guitar center! They always pick out the craziest brightest guitars...and Isaiah's favorite color is yellow too! The drums are their favorite part, playing and watching others play too. I can just picture his big blue eyes in awe!