Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wood


Yesterday my Hubby came home with a wagon full of wood. No, not a little red wagon I mean his car full of wood. I know that he misses his truck but because of once rising gas prices we sold it and got a more gas friendly vehicle. Every time we drive past a gas station he started kicking himself for selling the truck. One day he will have a truck again but until than the wagon will have to do.




So the little man and I helped unload it all and stack it. I had a blast and so did the little man. It was a great free fun family activity that was productive also.



Now our family will stay warm this winter thanks to our churches building project.

2 comments:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

OMG, that face he makes now! LOL! Who vacuumed out he car?

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

WHOA thats a lot of wood! I do love the face he's giving you.