Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Look what we made



Yesterday the little man and I made a fort. A few night ago we were playing around in our bed pulling the covers over his head. He was having fun he even asked for elmo to come join him but it was bed time so I told him next time elmo could join us. So as soon as our fort was built he went and got elmo and we had breakfast in the tent.
He even tried to feed elmo some of his apple
He enjoyed it so much it is still set up.
I also made something else. I knitted the little man a hat. I was so inspired by my scarf that I needed to start a new knitting project. I did not know what to make but I found two different types of green yarn and just started knitting. I knew I wanted to do stripes but that was all I knew. It was not until this afternoon that I knew that it was going to be a hat. So here it is. It is not perfect but neither am I.

I think that the little man might like it

2 comments:

Michelle, Queen Behind the Lens! said...

And faster than you can say, "2nd project!" a knitter is born. Yippee! :D

meomagic said...

I go away for a day and come back to a professional knitter!!!LOL Seriously, I'm impressed, Karen