Monday, December 15, 2008

Crisp feel of Christmas


Noooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!
That is what the little man calls snow. We got about a inch of it on Saturday night/ Sunday morning and to my surprise it is still here and there is more to come. I was told that it is not going to be above freezing for the rest of the year. All I can say is burrrrr.
I dont know how people survive in such cold (and colder) environments.
Friday and Sunday the little man got to see Santa. He just wanted to stair at him. When it was time for him to sit on his lap he started to fuss a little but we were able to get a few good pictures.
Christmas is only a few weeks away. We are doing a very simple Christmas this year. Very few presents, simple food and lots of loving family.

2 comments:

meomagic said...

Snow for Christmas...what a fantastic gift!
Love You!

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

I want the boots..don't want the snow.