Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a night

The little man has been sleeping GREAT at night but last night was not a great night.

At about 3:15am I woke up to a horrible sound.... all of the smoke detesters going off in the house. My hubby and I jumped up at the same time and ran to the little mans room. I snatched him up while my hubby started walking around the house turning on lights. There was no smoke or flames anywhere. Once he checked the whole house he started pulling down the detesters out of the celling. The little man and I hung out in the garage (where the was any beeping) until it was quiet. While my hubby was taking them down he noticed that there was one that was still beeping even after it was unplugged. He took out the battery and the noise stopped but when he tried to put a fresh battery in it, it started beeping again. We came to the conclusion thet What a perfect time for it to start having problems.

After I got the little man back to sleep there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep so I decide to do laundry.

We are getting ready to leave to go camping on Friday. It will be so nice to get away and relax.

No comments: