Wednesday, August 20, 2008

One tomato, two tomato

So I finally got a redish tomato on my tomato plants. Up until now the little man did not notice that they were even growing on the plants but now it is hard to keep his hands off of them.
I have to keep reminding him to leave them alone but a few days ago I was too late at reminding him and he picked it. Well.... he did not really pick it he squished it. It was not fully red and ripe but I eat it anyway (I could not let it go to waste). It tasted pretty good. Nice and sweet. Since it has been raining they have been growing like crazy and almost all of them are redish now. When I first planted them I thought they would never grow but they have surprised me.

It must be all of the little man watering that helped them to grow.

No comments: