Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tis the season...

To be so busy that you neglect your blog. Posting on wordless days are easy but finding the time to sit down at the computer and write is much harder.

With Christmas being right around the corner my mind has been going a million miles a minute.

What to make everyone for Christmas gifts? Once I get something in my little mind something else catches my eye. And than before you know it neither one sounds good anymore.

What should the little man make for gifts? We tried making something and it was a flop. We tried another and he wanted nothing to do with it. I think that I have it narrowed down but we will see.

We put the tree up a few weeks ago but it still does not have any decorations on it. I think that this just might be a new tradition. The decorations never made it on the tree last year either.

But of course the house has lights. I had told the hubby that we cant do lights unless he has a job, but when it got closer to Thanksgiving I started to feel bad. I just know how much he likes Christmas lights. So he put up three strands just like last year. After the officer shooting in Lakewood we changed all of our lights to blue except for 4 white lights on the garage. One for each officer.


We did take a family photo for our Christmas card last night. Here is a little sneak peek.


I need to finish it up and get them printed so they can hopefully be mailed out BEFORE Christmas.

Even though I feel like I am so busy I am enjoying the Christmas season.

No comments: