Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am that mom

- Who makes coffee in the morning not because I want it but because the little man is asking for it.

- Who lets the dishes pile high until we have no clean bowls.

- Who's kitchen table is always sticky.

- Who looks for 'clean' jeans for me and the little man in the dirty clothes basket more often than not.

- Who's idea of a great sewing project is one that I can start and finish during nap time.

- Who finds her self just watching in amazement as the little man plays because he has such creativity and imagination.

- Who sits down at the computer to check the email and than finds myself lost in blogging, facebooking and so much more.

I am that mom but I would not change it for anything.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

And you are not the only one who is "that mom".