Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The messy little man pt. 1

Growing up I can remember being called a 'rag-a-muffin.' I dont know if it was because my clothes never matched or because I was always dirty or a combination of both. So now being all grown up (well working on it) I find my self still having those days again. I also am finding the little man having those days also thanks to me.

I wanted to get some pictures of the little man playing trains, it is one of his favorite things to do right now. So while going through the pictures I saw something that I did not notice before.

Do you see it? Here's a closer look.


Yes, that is PB and J on his face leftover from lunch. What kind of mom am I?!? At least I was still able to capture the memory with a few more pictures with out a messy but beautiful face.

No comments: