I finished two knitting projects last week and one the week before.
Two weeks ago I made a diaper cover for a friend using this pattern from Ravelry. The pattern is really simple. I have knitted up a few now but I just dont have a baby to try them on yet. I hope that it is a good fit. The medium fit the little man perfectly just over his underwear.
I also knitted up this hat for a friend at church. Another simple pattern. I would say that the hat runs a little big. I am thinking of making one for myself but I will have to adjust the pattern a little so that it fits my head.
I also knitted the little man this cookie monster hat.
He really wanted a cookie hat but once I had it finished he wanted nothing to do with it. I can get him to wear it when he goes outside. I just knitted it with some cheep acrylic yarn that I had. I did not really follow a pattern. It is a little big, and the eyes look supper silly, but we were out a few days ago and a lady I did not know knew that it was cookie monster so that made me feel good. I might have to try doing another one that looks a little better.
My needles are now empty so I guess it is time to start something new. Something for me, the little man, the hubby or the bun I just cant decide. If I am going to start anything for the bun I should wait until next Monday when I should find out what it is. So maybe I should start a hat for me or maybe venture out ant try some socks.