Friday, October 3, 2008

Wet outside but dry inside

I guess yesterday we got our first fall rain. The little man and I really enjoyed it. We sat at the window and watched everything get all wet and when it stopped raining we put on our "puddle" boots and went splashing in the water. Our new sky lights that my hubby and his father put in a few weeks ago did not leak either. Wahoo!!! Bring on the rain.

Also the little man had his first day with any accidents yesterday!!!!!! Even when we were out and about when he was in the nursery at church. When he woke up from his nap dry I thought to myself "WOW, he as been dry all day" but I did not want to say it out loud because I thought I would jinks myself. Hopefully today it will only be wet outside again.

Showing off his very cool elmo underwear (one of the few that fit him)

No comments: