Friday, April 4, 2008

Reaching for the stars

My little man has learned to climb. He thinks he should be able to climb on everything; his toys, the couch, his high chair, the picnic table, and even me. I don't know if this is just another boy thing that he is going to do no matter what or if it is just a faze. His favorite thing of all time to climb is the stairs. We only have two steps in our house and they are just not good enough for him, he needs more. At my moms house that is one of the only places he wants to play. Yesterday at the park he climbed all the way up the steps of the big toy. He was about seven feet off the ground and did not care. Today when we were at the doctor he saw the stairs and freaked out. He does a great job going up them but does not do as well going down. He knows that he has to go feet first but has not realized that there is this thing called gravity pulling him down. Maybe for his birthday he will get a climbing toy. This summer I guess we will just hang out outside and climb, while I work on my tan.

No comments: