Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paint my world

One of my favorite things I let my little man do is paint. I know that he is going to get paint everywhere but the finished project makes it worth it. The one thing that surprises me the most is he does not try to eat the paint. Yesterday I let him paint at his picnic table.




I was a little worried that there was going to be paint all over the carpet but no. It was mostly on him. I put him in the bathtud to get all cleaned up and the water turned a rose color.



These two paintings are for his Great Grandpa and Great Aunts birthdays. My family is going to get tired of paints but it is a cute cheep present that has a little more meaning than a mass produced card from the store.



As the little man gets older we will get to do more fun and messy projects.

No comments: