Wednesday, January 26, 2011

These shoes were made for walking

On Friday the little lady decided to start walking.
I knew it was coming but I was still a little shocked to she her do it. She is only 10 1/2 months old. The little man did not walk until almost 13 months. I knew that she would be early since she started crawling at 4 months. So I guess 6 months of crawling is enough.
I find my self saying dumb things like 'She is walking more and more every day.' Well... ya, that is what they do. Its better than walking less and less.She started off just taking a few steps before falling and now she can make it half way across a room.
She still does lots of crawling. She prefers the bear crawl to the hand and knees but sometimes her little feet get going too fast and she face plants. I am still surprised that her little feet can hold her up. She is still wearing her 0- 6 month leather shoes. They are getting a little snug but the next size up are big and she can take them off. The weather is starting to get a little warmer so she has been able to go shoeless in the house more.
Today was even nice enough to play outside.
She gets so bummed when the little man gets to go outside and play with out her so today was her turn.

No comments: