Thursday, January 20, 2011

My house at 11:04am

Its quiet right now. The little lady is sleeping, the little man is off at school and the hubby is working. So that leaves me in in the quiet.
Well I guess it is not all quiet. My fingers are make noise as I am typing and in the kitchen you hear the sound of beans boiling. If you listen very carefully beyond the noises in the house you can hear cars driving down the street.
The heater just kicked on so that kind of drowns out all the other noises.
We have decided to do a Daniel fast for 10 days. (Eating only food that started out as a seed or is a seed and has not been polluted by man or fermented.)
We are on day 2. All is going well.
Its a very exciting experience for our family. We are very excited to see what comes out of it.
This is a big jump for the hubby. To not have meat in his meals and no sugar. I am very proud of him. He is eating new foods and learning that his body can do with less.
I may be surprised it may be harder for me than I think.
I am very excited to see where God can takes us through this experience.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Praying for you and Stephen during your fast...You'll be amazed what God will do (and how good you feel!)

Miss you guys...Give the littles a big squeeze from me :0)