Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A few more pictures from Halloween

I finally got around to uploading the pictures from Halloween.
We spent our Halloween night up at our churches harvest party and the littles had a great time.
I picked up a roll of stickers at the dollar store for the little man to use as 'tickets' to give to his friends. He had fun passing them out and showing his friends his costume. It was not long before he noticed the games.
He started out with only wanting to do was play the 'gun' games but he soon started playing all of them.

He ended up with a good amount of candy and prizes. He was excited to get some Toy Story cards and we have played with them every night this week.
The little lady enjoyed watching all of the kids and was able to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa O and Great Grandma P while I spent some time helping the little man with the games.
I tried for attempt number two to get a picture of the littles together in their costumes but this was the best that I could do.

Cute, right?
I think that I might have to dress them up one more time and try it again.
The little lady also enjoyed her first piece of candy when I was not watching. It was a piece of a round peppermint that she found on the ground at church. She was super mad at me when I took that out of her mouth.
Goodbye October and hello November.

No comments: