Saturday, November 13, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

41 days till Christmas.
Really!?!
I am bound and determined this year to send out Christmas cards unlike two years ago. So when I heard that Shutterfly was giving away free photo cards to those that blog about this amazing deal I knew that this deal was for me.
I first started using Shutterfly when I got a $20 gift card when I was pregnant with the little lady.
I have have spent hours looking over all the great holiday card styles that they have on there site.
I have not taken our Christmas photo yet this year but there are many styles to chose from for whatever style of picture I end up getting of our family.
I really like this one if I can end up getting a great picture of the four of us all looking at the camera.
There are also many others to choose from if one photo does not turn out the best and I choose to use more than one photo for the card.

They even have cards that give back.
When you choose this card or any of these 10% goes to the lung association.
Or if you like this card or these better 10% from it goes to the LIVESTRONG foundation.
There are so many choices to choose from that I am going to have a hard time picking the one that I feel is just right for our family.
So if you are interested in getting free Christmas cards also just click here and fill in the blanks and have fun creating.

No comments: