Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am back

Since it has been over 5 months since I have posted I should do some recapping.
The little man is growing like a weed. He is now two with a whole head full of blond curls (I dont know if I should leave them or cut then?).



The hubby is still out of work but hopefully he will be getting a job soon. I can only keep praying. He is nice to have around the house but somedays I just dont know what to do.

Well as for me I am a year older and I have a bun in the oven! I am about 11 weeks along and I am feeling great, other than this morning when I threw up a few times. It has been a while since I have had morning sickness but this almost feels a little like a bug of some sort. Than my hubby had to go and tell me about a pregnant women in Puyallup that just died from the swine flu. If I am not paranoid enough.
I am just having fun living life and loving it.

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

Congratulations on the bun! I have missed you blogs and seeing your little man. He has gotten so big. I love the curls.