Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sunshine

Spring in the Pacific Northwest can be all over the place.
Today there were sun breaks, showers, down pours and even hail.
We met some friends at the park this morning. The weather was looking good.
The Little Lady spent most of the time on the swing but came off long enough to stand under the tree while the rain came down. The Little Man and his friend were not really fazed much by the rain. It just added to their fun by creating mud.
It was so nice to get together with a friend that I have not seen for way too long. She even greeted me with a great big hug that lasted 2 minutes.
Soon the rain was coming down in buckets and we had to part ways.
Then it seemed like we spent the next few hours in the car.
We seem to be spending more time in the car but hopefully soon the car will be able to stay parked and we will be able to get out and walk where we need to go.
Until then cars are a great place to take pictures.

These pictures we taken on Saturday when the sun was shining and sunglasses were needed.
Oh sun I know you are still there but its so hard to see you through all of these gray clouds.
Maybe the rain will hold off long enough tomorrow so we can get some seeds into the ground in the garden.
I am glad that my two Littles can me my sunshine's.

2 comments:

kstrange said...

Your photos are beautiful and your words so peaceful. Thanks for sharing with the world

NikolettesMama said...

I couldn't agree more! We're getting cabin fever!!