Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for...

All of my wonderful friends and family that have such warm hearts and helping hands. It has been a rough few month and I know that it has been all of you that have helped to get through.

My hubby. I know that the past few months have been really hard on you as the provider. I thank you very much for staying positive (most of the time). You have not let not having a job get the best of you. We keep holding on knowing that the perfect job is out there for you some where.

My little man. With you there is never a dull moment. I just cant help but smile when I look at you. I cant believe how fast you are growing up. It brings tears to my eyes. I love to watch and help you grow into a wonderful young man.

The bun. Some may look at this pregnancy as horrible timing but with God there is no horrible timing, only his timing. You remind me everyday to slow down because before I know it you will be there and there will be any time for rest.

What the future holds. I am pretty sure that we have made it through the worst of times so the only way is up from here. This coming year there is so much to look forward to, I can put what we have been through in the past and move forward.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: