Thursday, June 12, 2008

I was tagged

My sister tagged me. Since the little man is sleeping here goes.
1. What I was doing 10 years ago?
Well I was almost 12 and I was just finishing up my last year of Elementary school. I had the best 6th grade teacher (Mr. McCrummen). I was so excited to be going to Jr. High school. I was really into The Beatles. I wear bell bottoms. My hair was to the middle of my back. I thought I was a hippy, but I really had no idea what being a hippy was all about.
2. What 5 things are on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)
Find a new doctor for the little man
Go for a walk to the park
Clean the bathrooms
Vacuum/ Sweep
Do a load of laundry
(The only thing I will most likely get done is going to the park. All the other items on the list can wait but my little man cant.)
3. What snacks do I enjoy?
I have been snacking on a lot of crackers lately because that is what the little man likes to eat. Pretzels, graham, animal, and saltines to name a few.
4. What would I do if I was a billionaire?
I would have to hide the money before my hubby spent it because he would buy a bunch of cars we dont need. We would buy some property near buy and pay someone to build a house on it. I would teach my hubby how to save. We would give to our churches building fund. It would be so nice to know that I would not have to worry that me not working is making it so my Hubby has to work more hours. Maybe I would let my hubby buy a few cars.
5. Where have I lived?
I was born in Tacoma, WA. Lived in Twin lakes, WA- El Paso, TX- Huntsville, AL- Federal way, WA- And I now live in Milton, WA. I dont think I could leave Washington. I guess I like the rain.

No comments: