Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two years ago

I wrote this post and I entered the world of blogging.

Who knew two years later I would still be blogging?

Two years ago the hubby was plumbing, working a 40+ week. I was learning what it was like to be a stay at home mom. I was also watching a few kids a few days a week just trying to make ends meet. We did not have internet so I would piggyback on the neighbors, go to the library or a family members house to blog. We thought life was hard.

Now the hubby has been layed off for almost a year. I now know what it means to be a SAHM of two. I am not bringing in any income but we are still making ends meet. We have our own internet. We dont think that life is too hard right now. We have just learned to make adjustments.

One of the great things about blogging is the ability to made a snapshot about what is going on in your life at the moment and than being able to go and look back at the snapshots.

No comments: